*** Kindly be informed that from 28 May 24.00 hrs to 29 May 24.00 hrs, alcoholic sales is prohibited by Thai law due to religious day “Visakha Bucha Day” on 29 May. Thank you for your kind understanding. ***
Benvenuto Brunello Wine Dinner
Thursday, June 7, 2018
Don’t miss the opportunity to discover Tuscany’s exciting new vintages and Chef Gaetano’s exceptional Italy cuisine at the “Benvenuto Brunello Wine Dinner” at THB 4,500++ per person, only at Rossini’s.
The Season's First White Asparagus
From May 4, Chef Gaetano draws inspiration from the new season’s white asparagus. A master of Italian cuisine who uses contemporary cooking techniques.
- tuna marinated with Alaskan crab, white asparagus, green asparagus sauce, egg yolk, sorrel
- veal tenderloin with banana prawns, porcini mushroom, smoked potato, garlic purée
Renowned as one of the finest places in Bangkok to enjoy a memorable lunch or dinner of contemporary Italian cuisine. Designed in the style of an enchanting Tuscan villa, Rossini’s ensures a truly unique dining experience for lovers of fine food and wine.
Rossini’s is defined by the passion, creativity and flair of its gifted Executive Chef, Gaetano Palumbo. Born in Sicily, Chef Gaetano grew up in Sciacca, a traditional fishing town in Agrigento Province, an area known as the culinary heart of traditional Sicilian cuisine. “In Sicily, cooking and eating together is central to community and family life,” says Chef Gaetano. “Everyone has a passion for local cuisine and produce, and learning the art of cooking is just as important as enjoying the pleasures of eating good food.”
- Rossini's Restaurant
- Sunday Jazzy Brunch Video
- Breakfast: Sunday - Friday 06.30 - 10.00 hours
- Breakfast: Saturday 06.30 - 11.00 hours
- Lunch: Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays 12.00 - 14.30 hours
- Sunday Jazzy Brunch 12.00 - 15.00 hours
- Dinner: Daily 18.00 - 22.30 hours