June 9 - July 31
Chef Gaetano celebrates summer with sensational seafood.
Dive into Chef Gaetano’s sensational summer seafood menu at Rossini’s.
Renowned as one of the finest places in Bangkok to enjoy a memorable lunch or dinner of contemporary Italian cuisine. Designed in the style of an enchanting Tuscan villa, Rossini’s ensures a truly unique dining experience for lovers of fine food and wine.
Rossini’s is defined by the passion, creativity and flair of its gifted Executive Chef, Gaetano Palumbo. Born in Sicily, Chef Gaetano grew up in Sciacca, a traditional fishing town in Agrigento Province, an area known as the culinary heart of traditional Sicilian cuisine. “In Sicily, cooking and eating together is central to community and family life,” says Chef Gaetano. “Everyone has a passion for local cuisine and produce, and learning the art of cooking is just as important as enjoying the pleasures of eating good food.”
- Rossini's Restaurant
- Sunday Jazzy Brunch Video
- Breakfast: Sunday - Friday 06.30 - 10.00 hours
- Breakfast: Saturday 06.30 - 11.00 hours
- Lunch: Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays 12.00 - 14.30 hours
- Sunday Jazzy Brunch 12.00 - 15.00 hours
- Dinner: Daily 18.00 - 22.30 hours