At Rossini’s, Chef Gaetano draws on his rich food heritage, infusing it with modern techniques and a natural flair for creative plating, to produce distinctly contemporary menus.
Chef Gaetano’s exciting new lunch and dinner menus include, Dall’orto - From the Garden, D’Amare - From the Deep Blue Ocean, La Carne - From the Butchery, and I Piatti della Ricerca - The Chef’s Menu. Each enticing selection of antipasti, soups, pastas, mains, and desserts can be ordered as three, four or five courses.
With wines from an award-winning wine list, “primoVino by Rossini’s” to accompany Chef Gaetano’s exceptional menus, a sophisticated ambience, and impeccable service, Rossini’s is the perfect choice for a memorable lunch or dinner with friends or business colleagues.
- Breakfast: Sunday - Friday 06.30 - 10.00 hours
- Breakfast: Saturday 06.30 - 11.00 hours
- Lunch: Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays 12.00 - 14.30 hours
- Sunday Jazzy Brunch 12.00 - 15.00 hours
- Dinner: Daily 18.00 - 22.30 hours